While traditional services like PRI and T1 handle voice and data very well, they are expensive and require the onsite involvement of a telephone company for deployment, expansion, and troubleshooting.
Businesses are turning to a more efficient, flexible, and economical connection model in the form of SIP Trunks. These virtual connections support IP voice and data and use Broadband for access. They can be remotely deployed, expanded, and troubleshooted.
With SIP Trunks from MABC, businesses can reduce traditional phone bills up to 60% by combining Local, Long Distance, Data and Internet services over the same connection.
Financial and operational benefits
- Eliminate Expensive PRIs and T1s
- Slash Per-Minute Charges
- Reduce IT Management with Easy Installs, Moves, and Changes
- Automatically Reroute Calls to Mobile Phones or Backup Locations
- Manage Users from a Self-Service Web Portal
Features that enhance productivity and workflow
- Unified Outbound Caller ID
- Call Forwarding Access
- Scheduled Call Forwarding
- Call Blocking & Blacklisting
- Cloud Auto-Attendant for Failover
- Multi-Location Shared Phone Lines
- Flat-Rate Pricing & Competitive International Rates
- Call Activity Reports
- Online Access to Web Portal
MABC’s SIP Services project team manages all the set up, programming and implementation details for you. From Day One we’re on call to help.